1. Do you provide free estimates?
Yes we do. We often start with a phone consultation to discern what needs you have and how we can best meet your data and communication needs. Our next step is to obtain specs, blueprints, etc. We will then meet with you face-to-face to firm up your requirements and expectations. Finally, we will present a bid. Less complex jobs may not require all steps, but this gives you an idea of our general operating procedure.
2. What are the primary services you offer?
- Business Telephones – Digital, VoIP, and Hybrid Systems
- Voice Mail Systems
- Data and Telephone Cabling
- Fiber Optics
- Audio/Visual Systems (Commercial and Residential)
- Projection Systems
- Authorized Commercial Direct TV Dealer
- Authorized Toshiba and LG Dealer/Installer
- Home Theater / Entertainment Systems
- Universal Remote Programming
- Home Automation and Whole House Sound Systems
- Wireless Networks for home and business including campus installations
3. Name some companies you have serviced.
Kohl’s, Walmart, Advance Auto, Walgreens, CVS, Ann Taylor, Kate Spade, Sears, KMart, Target, various medical and CPA offices, banks, attorneys, etc. We also work in many restaurants.
4. Do you service existing equipment?
Yes, we can.
5. Do you sell/service phone systems other than those listed?
Yes – we can service other phone systems.
No – we generally do not sell any brands other than those listed on our site.
6. What are some of the most popular features phone systems provide?
- Mobile Twinning
- Hot Desking
- Remote Teleworker